My Bonus Bag, Lucky Me

As if one beautiful bag wasn't enough! Thank you so much Emma, you honestly didn't have to do anything in return, like I said, I could spend hours fabric shopping and loved getting you some boy fabric to use.

I love that both bags that I received were completely different and I love them both. I think the tissue holder is such a handy little item and want to make one now too.

How awesome is the personalised label!! Very, very cool ;-)

Thank you SO much Emma!!









Whoops, I didn't put a card in for the person I sewed for, now I know for next time. Here is the cute card Emma popped in with my bag.

8 comments:

  1. Vik, the bag is beautiful. Such a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it.
    And I wanted to do something for you as I really appricate you stocking up on the fabrics for me.
    Thank you so much.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is that bag :) Em you are incredibly talented! Gorgoeus little "ewe" note too ... Vik, enjoy your snazzy bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, two new bags! And the one Emma sent is made of such lovely fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda, the black and red bag from Chris is my *official* swap bag. The bird bag from Emma is an *on the side* thank you bag, aren't I just so lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are very lucky aren't we - Emma made a great job of our bright bags didn't she.

    The red and balck one Chris made is also fantastic. I remeber her sneak-peaking those fabrics and I'm seroiusly considering tracking down both her fabric and the pattern too.

    Lucky lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becanne the bag Chris made was called "The Everything Bag" and there is a free tute for it at bluebirdbaby.typepad.com so now you just need the fabric :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I just love the material, what a gorgeous bag!

    ReplyDelete