Some progress tonight. I have finished cutting the pj pieces out, was a little slow in class on Saturday and at home I get nervous without the teacher standing by lol but it's done now all ready for the next class.
To further conquer my weird cutting fear, I revisited M's dress that I ended up cutting out after my first class as a side project. I ran out of pins (they're all on the pj's) but otherwise am happy to pin the pattern pieces and start cutting, yay!
I also pulled out the flipsy material and was about to start cutting but then thought I'd better wash it first so will do that tomorrow.
Here's a pic of the flipsy material, hopefully the 4 fabrics will not clash when assembled.