Digger Pants

H is obsessed with diggers. There are lots of local roadworks atm and we seem to stop in the street and watch them working away and if we're in the car, I hear about all the diggers we pass by. H also likes a particular top he has with a digger on it which he loves so I figured the boy needs some digger clothes. This was the best fabric I could find with diggers on it, I guess it's lucky he loves trucks and fire engines too! Using this really easy tute, I made these tonight. Since they are only for playing or sleeping in, I deliberately tried not to worry about trying to make them perfect, besides I decided to line them with polar fleece making them much too thick for my machine so there are lots of little gaps where I couldn't get the needle in close enough to the seam. At least they will be warm for him to wear with the days being so cool atm.





and a pic of the pants on my little man


No comments:

Post a Comment