It's true, it really was easy!

I can't believe it took me this long to stumble across the Oliver + S Lazy Days Skirt.

I will definitely be making more of these and have already got 2 lots of fabric (purchased after class today) to start on tomorrow. 1 fabric has lots of blue and I bought a blue ribbon to go with it, the colours are so gorgeous, I can't wait til it's finished and I haven't even started it LOL.

Anyway, I had someone in mind when I was making this skirt and I think it might actually be good enough to give as a present. I got some fusible webbing too and was going to do a matching love heart top to go with it.






Arghhhh I'm getting so sidetracked with other things to sew, what about my bibs, M's dress and the Flipsy?!!


Finally, several months later I am adding a semi action shot....

No comments:

Post a Comment